Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hey There...

Hey there... You... You reading my blog.... Hi

It's definitely been quite a while since I've written anything in this blog. It feels weird being back. I like it though. It feels nice.

Anywhosers, let's get down to business. Since my last post, I've been laying low. Not too much restricting of the calories. I've stayed thinner than usual, so that's nice, but I'm still not quite satisfied with my body.

Last week I was going to the beach with my friends and we all had bikinis on. I realize in my head that I'm not heavyset, and that I am probably one of the smallest girls there. But that's not enough for me. I don't care how others see me. I felt incredibly uncomfortable in that bikini, and I ultimately had to put my clothes back on and sit on the shore. After that, I decided I was going to try restricting again.

So, this is my 50th time trying to start restricting calories again. I am going vegetarian, sort of by default, and things are going fairly well.

Today's weigh in: 120.2lbs

Let's begin this journey... again...

Anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment