Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Worst Enemy

Thanks-freaking-giving.

National Get-Fat day.

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg!

I couldn't stop.

Luckily, my whole family is going on a diet (due to medical reasons...)....So, therefore, all of my foods that I eat out of inpulse are now completely gone..

Hallelujah!

Ugh, my birthday is coming up.

Goal: I want to weight at most 110 pounds on my birthday. Oh, that gives me about, hmm... 25 days. That's totally DO-ABLE. I could probably get down to 110 by next week.

I almost want to do it differently this time. I want to sort of taper my eating down until I get to about 200-300 cals a day, instead of just completely stopping eating. I just go in a huge cycle of restricting, starving, stuffing my face, purging, then not getting back into restricting until i get up to 120 lbs again. Fuck that.

Clearly that plan doesn't work for me.

So, we shall try it differently this time.

Did I mention I was single now? Well....sadly, I am. Awful.

But I don't have him watching me like a hawk all the time now, so we'll see what happens.

Anyways, Calculus calls...ugh

Much Love,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment