Sunday, December 6, 2009

New, Revised set of goals...

I need goals for myself. I need a goal for when I'm 115lbs. I'm pretty much there, but getting rewarded will make me feel better.

So, I find it rather ironic that I'm going to write a paper about how bad eating disorders are for my health class. Yes, it's hypocritical, but I don't care.

It's so crazy how much I haven't been on my Blogger and Twitter accoiunts, but yet I go on Facebook religiously.... I think it's the fact that none of my friends know I have the Blogger and Twitter, and I'm not really sure I want them to know. Most of my friends don't know about how crazy I am about food, and the ones that knew about it, I don't have anymore.

See, when I'm restricting, I become so obsessive that I can't think or talk or anything. Just adding... And my other friend was bulimic, so I could talk to her about this kind of stuff. I hated when she talked to me about it because she was my best friend and I didn't want her doing this to herself, so therefore, all talking about food has ceased for now.

I honestly forgot the point of this blog... I'll plan these out more in the future, i'm just rather scatterbrained today. Restrictions are becoming more and more controlled. 110 by my birthday... here we go...

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment