Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why do holidays always have to revolve around eating?

I've been wondering this a lot the past few weeks. It's probably some American excuse to try and validate all the food they stuff down their mouths. It's ridiculous, and it honestly drives me crazy. I'm one of those people who really has a hard time sticking to fasting. Normally, I can find the motivation and discipline to abide by most (if not all...) of the rules that I set for myself. Holidays just give me a 'Get out of Jail Free' card. Too bad it's not 'free'.

I'm thinking of stealing my grandmother's scale. It's a digital one, like mine, but it's calibrated wrong, so everyone weighs five pounds more than they actually weigh. That might give me the extra motivation to lose some weight. Now, I'm sure I could probably mess with my scale enough to make it say that I'm five pounds heavier than I actually weigh, but what fun is that?

Before Christmas, I got to about 115 pounds. I'm expecting to hit about 120 before the end of the year. It's New Year's. I'm drinking. Fuck the calories.

I am going to try fasting for the next two days, or at least trying to attain as few calories as possible. I also need to get working out more. Since my gym classes ended, I'm at a loss of physical activity, and it just feels icky. I feel my tummy coming back. This will end now.

Anyways, I have to go update my other blog before I go to bed. It's already 1:30, where did the time go???

Ana~

No comments:

Post a Comment