Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh, What a week...

I was rather surprised the other day. I have taken a Body Conditioning class since October and I have been lifting weights and running and biking, etc., every day. So anyways, we did final measurements yesterday. I really didn't want to do final measurements because since Thanksgiving I had been eating constantly, and I hadn't really lost any weight from my restrictions yet. Anyways... Looked down at the scale... The damn number was the same as it was in October... 118. Whatever. So, I took measurements with the tape measure. Measured the upper arm, chest, waist, hip, thigh, calf.... I lost half an inch on each of these body parts (except for my chest... haha.... time to buy a new bra)....

Then I took hold of the machine that measures the amount of body fat in your body. I don't know how it works, but last time I took the measurement in October, it measured 22.3% body fat. It seemed rather high for me, I must say. So, yesterday I did the same thing. I haven't grown taller at all, and my weight was the same. It measured 20.6% body fat. I was so surprised to see that. I honestly feel larger. That's the ana part of me taking though.

Oh how I wish I had the will power to be ana again. Food is just so blah lately, so I'm going on a really restrictive week soon. Hopefully I can fall into some sort of non-eating rut.

I'm so tired, so that last sentence probably sounded really stupid. I need sleep now.

Goodnight,
Anabelle :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment