Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finals week...

So, It's definitely been a weekend.

Friday: Studied intensely.... that's all I really remember...

Saturday: Sledding with my friends. We tried fitting six people on one sled. I got a concussion. I don't remember much of Saturday. haha. We did go play games at someone's house though. It was super fun. Catch phrase with college students entails many many many dirty innuendos. I'm fairly sure someone used my vagina as a reference for one of the words that they had to describe. It was....interesting.

Sunday: Today. Work. Definitely feeling the concussion today. I sucked it up and went to work. My boss fired one of my co-workers so I have to work a lot more than I should be working. Came home and studied for my finals for hours and hours.

Finals suck so bad. I have one final tomorrow, but it is at 8am. The class is normally at 9am. I live about a half an hour away from my school, so I have to leave at about 7:15. I have to wake up at 5am just to get some bathroom time....ugh. It's gonna be a long ass day tomorrow. I'm hoping that all this concussion headachey-ness will go away by tomorrow. I'm not great at calculus, and I don't want any distractions.

anyways, I'm babbling.

no restrictions until finals are over. I don't want to be counting calories or anything while I am cramming for these tests.

Anyways, I'm gonna go cram some more....

Love, Anabelle :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment