Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hiatus

Oh, it's been pretty wild the past few days. I will not bore you with all the pithy details.

I'm just feeling rather lost lately. Started restricting again because that seems like the only thing I can control these days.

I literally had the flu for the past two weeks. It was FUCKING hell, I must say. I can't say I wasn't expecting it to happen though. I've been working myself so hard, and not resting. That's a recipe for germs and viruses to eat up. Plus, I'm a super germaphobe, so when I do get some sort of virus, my immune system is like "What the hell is this?! What do I do with this?!"

Anyways, I'm looking forward to blogging again now that my flu has diminished to just a tickly throat and a stuffy nose.

Wish me luck on restriction,
Ana :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hope the restricting is going well, how you been getting on with it since Sunday? Stay strong! xox

    ReplyDelete