Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sick Day...

I stayed home from school today. Felt so awful this morning. Not fun. I know that you literally have to be on your death bed to call in sick for work though. So I went to work. One of my co-workers put in her two weeks notice two weeks ago, so tomorrow is her last day. I work at a small business, and there are only 5 employees, so when someone quits, it's a huge deal.

Still feeling rather off. I do not feel the need to vomit constantly, so that's an improvement. I just feel light headed all the time.

This whole sickness thing is actually helping me get back on track to my ABC schedule. Wish me luck with that. Once I get past the second day of restrictions, it's smooth sailing from there.

Anyways, I'm exhausted. Haven't posted much lately. Work has been so incredibly frustrating lately.

Stay strong lovelies,
Anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment