Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Exhaustion...

I've been rather sick the past week or so. Not like flu-sick, but more like, mental-health-affecting-body-sick. I was feeling guilty about binging lately, and I think subconsciously my body wants to purge. I'm not one for purging. I actually can't stand it. I'd rather not eat for days than have to purge every day. Anyways, I've been getting really sick whenever I even think about eating or drinking anything. It's gotten to the point where I'm actually really dehydrated. Feeling better now though, hence this blog post. Yesterday was bad. I could not even function. I had to stay still, for I feared that I would pass out every second of the day. I finally got to eat something about an hour ago, and it actually stayed down. I don't like food, but I just want to be able to hold down water again. That's something I cannot go without.

Anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment