Friday, April 9, 2010

Small people SHOULDN'T drink....

I was sort of on a not drinking thing...

yeah, that definitely didnt last too long.

my dumb boyfriend got drunk off his ass and made a fool out of himself in front of some of my friends

not like i'm embarassed of him or anything, but great first impression right? they just walk in and he's already wasted.

you see, he doesn't drink too much, and when he does, he gets drunk super fast. therefore, she makes a fool out of himself super fast.

then, when we all decide to leave (it was around 2am) he gets all pissed. I have class tomorrow. he knows that! plus, i still live with my parents. not like they will be angry with me for staying out late, but they will lecture me about how i shouldn't do that, and all that shit.

that asshole

he just used me to be his designate driver. i got drunk at his house and drove home anyways. i only live like 5 blocks away, but anyways...

still rather drunk right now. surprised how good i'm typing :-)

sorry for the awfulness of this blog

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment