Saturday, October 3, 2009

Can we survive this Avalanche?

I just bought the Marie Digby cd. Love it! Also bought the Lady Gaga cd (FINALLY) and the Owl City cd. Bought a jacket today too! Oh, it's so cute! Ha, as I was walking out the store the store alarm started going off. They kept that thing on there that makes the censors go off. Anyways, they gave me two coupons for the store. Score.

So, having trouble getting back into my calorie restricting. Feeling a little sick today. Ha, I actually bought a whole bag of assorted chocolate for trick-or-treater's. I'm going to eat it all.

Oh! Just weighed myself. hmm...after a week of binging... 119 pounds. I can work with that. It's a rather surprising number though. Thought I'd be closer to 130....

Okay, more boy drama.

I know I'm the most hypocritical person in the world, I know. Okay, so this weekend it was my boyfriend's old high school's homecoming. He decided he was going to go to the game, then crash the dance to see his high school friends. Whatever. He can do whatever he wants. I didn't go with. I went to a party last night. So anyways, he texts me saying that he's dancing with some random girl. Am I allowed to be jealous? after all I've put him though? Anyways, he's being a little crabby monster today. I can't even talk to him without sounding like the biggest bitch in the world. He was saying that he's going to start taking more shifts at work to make some more money, and I guess I reacted wrongly. I just said "great." I don't care. He asked what was wrong with me and what's with the attitude. ugh. I have no attitude. I just get really frustrated with boys. I should date girls. I would, but honestly, I don't think girls would be any better...

Thinking about taking a break from him for awhile. I'll give us both some time to think about things. I'm independent, and he doesn't like that. Wow, can't believe he put up with all my shit for eight years. ugh.

That's just it. Eight years. Eight fucking years. Gone. If we break up it'll be like we just wasted eight years.

I feel crazy
feel crazy
crazy
crazy

Love,
Anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment