Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ugh

So, today was an alright day thus far. I had a donut this morning :-(. When i came home after school I found my lunch bag that I forgot to bring with me to school. I ate all the contents of it, plus a bag of chips.

Then the guilt set in. I don't purge too often. I was more of the laxatives type girl. But I felt really guilty, and full, so I went to the bathroom, and vomited. I then began to feel guilty that I vomited.

Oh the endless cycle.

So, no more calories. I need to exhibit some self control. I can't stand vomiting! I am horrible at making myself puke, so I always make loud noises and that nasty heaving noise. Yuck. No more! I haven't puked since...oh, maybe, since May-ish. So it's been a while.

Oh well, I'm gonna pop a few diet pills into my pocket before I go to work. It's easy controling my appetite there, but when I get home I always tend to binge. No more.

WEIGHT TODAY: 115.6lbs= 52.4kg

ah, I'll take it. I want that number to be lower by the weekend. Restricting starts now.

Hope all is well! :-)
Love,
Anabelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment