Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crazy society...

So, I'm sitting in the physics lab with my laptop. It's rather boring and I'm dreading going to Body Conditioning. There are 8th graders touring the college today. That just makes me sad. They're really trying to recruit early. I mean, most of these students have no inkling as to what they want to be when they ''grow up''...

When I was in 8th grade, I wanted to be an astronomer. I was all nerdy and such. Now, well, I'm still nerdy, but I'm going to school to be a pharmacist. They have no common denominator at all, which is exactly my point.

Wouldn't it be more effective to have tours for students closer to graduation. 8th graders? really?

wow..


anyways, yesterday was good. I only hit about 400 calories, so it was a good day.

today, on the other hand, I've already hit about 300, and it's not even noon yet. I have my diet pills at my side, so hopefully it should be an okay day. I'm dead tired.

I should be doing homework.
I might blog again tonight, we will see how late i get off work today.

Love,
Anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment