Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Newly Single....

wow, haven't felt like this in eight years. sad day

I have been binging all week. It's no good. I'm hoping when all this emotional stress and sadness goes away I will be able to focus quite a bit more. Still under 120 pounds, so it's all good.

I am planning on getting a tattoo soon. I want the words "turn wounds into wisdom" in some sort of fancy lettering. i've been trying to decipher that phrase all day. I have come to the conclusion that 'wounds' doesn't have to represent just physical wounds. (which they will represent that somewhat, since I spent a third of my life as a cutter) I'm thinking it will also stand for emotional wounds. Like the wounds when people told me I was too big, or when they told me i was never good enough. The wounds that are ripped wide open by the only person I have ever loved and lost. The wounds of all the fights (like yelling, not fists) that have left me so hurt and downtrodden. And all that combined has turned me into some crazy strong incredibly powerful young woman.

wow, life sucked so much, but it's so weird that considering how much it sucked back then it turned to be so incredibly good now. well, despite my recent singleness...

Well, I should go to bed. I took some Benadryl for my allergies and i'm incredibly sleepy now.
Goodnight to you all, and thanks for following me, love you guys!

Ana~

No comments:

Post a Comment