Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mexican Food=My Vice

Mexican food+sexy employees=HEAVEN

Today was intense. Restrictions begin again tomorrow. I stuffed so much food into my stomach, it's unbelievable. Truly unbelievable.

I looked in the mirror the other day, and I realized what everyone else sees. I used to be in really good shape, and both men and women used to be super attracted to my body. Then I completely changed my look so I would never show off my body. Anyways, I was wearing a tank top and fairly short shorts the other day, and I looked in the mirror. I said to myself "holy hell..."

I thought to myself, why the hell am I doing this to my body?

Then today rolled around, and I quickly shook all those feelings away.

I'll blog more tomorrow :-)

Love, Anabelle

ps: my face is less tomato colored!

No comments:

Post a Comment