Monday, March 29, 2010

Teacher's Pet...

Oh, it definitely pays off being teacher's pet. no lies. my essays for my advanced composition class have been like 3 lines too short of the three page requirement, therefore i have no grades for them. my teacher said that if i get the revised papers to him, with 3 full pages, i can get a grade for them. ha, they'd totally be a month late, but i'm super stoked.

i had to give a speech today about how i think american idol should never get cancelled from network channels. hmm.... i've definitely never watched an episode of american idol in my life.

restrictions have been going amazingly well. cut down my calories in half, and things are going well. went exercising yesterday and am quite sore today. damn this warm weather, it's making me feel guilty for not exercising outside all winter.

off to work i must go. this great mood better last all day. ;-)

Lots of love,
anabelle

1 comment:

  1. oh, I agree. it definitely pays to be the teachers pet. i was never one in high school, but i sort of wish i'd been. ;) right now, i am crushing hard on my math professor in Uni who is a good 20-25 years older than i. but what can you do?

    good luck on your speech! maybe you can just google some episodes of American Idol?

    ReplyDelete