Friday, March 5, 2010

So... Updates

This week has been brilliant. Spring break has finally begun, so I'm rather lost as to what I'm going to do with my time. Leaving town is impossible because I still have to work. bleh,...

Restrictions have been WONDERFUL thus far this week. No joke. Life is good...

Until yesterday...

I am not sure what happened, uh, but I'm apparently allergic to something because my face got pretty red and swollen. So, clearly, I've been cooped up in the house for the past 2 days. My family is in town this weekend, so we are all going to a new restaurant in town.

Not too keen on the idea on going there because they are known for giving huge portions of food, and my family is, well, huge. Therefore, I must prove my food eating abilities when I see them.

It's only one day. Half a day. It'll be fine. Restrictions will begin again Sunday.

Mantra for tomorrow: It'll be okay.

I'm so bummed out that I had to stay home tonight. It's a Friday night, I'm a college student, I should be partying. I thought "Well, I could just drink here..." Then I realized that nothing screams alcoholic more than drinking alone in this room...

Wish me a normal colored face for tomorrow! :-)

Stay strong, Lovelies
Anabelle :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment