Sunday, March 21, 2010

My. Brain. Is. Dead.

Just wrote a paper about abortion and how i think it should/shouldn't be illegal, and if women who get abortions should be criminals...

It was a rough paper because I'm so in the middle about the topic. Like, i don't like the thought of abortions, but if i accidently got pregnant when i was 15, i'd like to have that option. But then there are those girls who have 10 abortions before they turn 18 (i've seen it happen...), and that is just craay. honestly, pro-choice. I don't want some old MAN in the white house to tell me what I can and cannot do with MY body.... that's all....

about to finish up my homework. dumb idea waiting to finish my calculus at about 9am sunday night... fml....

restrictions suck.

I suck.

That is all,
Anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment