Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bad day

Today was a bad day. I should be happy, but I'm not.

It's a beautiful day outside, and my boss decided to close up shop an hour early to go to the lake. I got all my online english assignments done.

Ugh. I also binged so much today. I ate 2 lunchables! 2! and...oh...what else? this oreo cake thing I found in the refrigerator. (crazy amount of calories!) and half a bag of corn nuts. I've lost all control today. I took laxatives on some stupid impulse last night, so I've had a stomach ache all day. I almost want to take more just to cleanse myself of all the junk that I put into my body today.

Tomorrow starts my next 6 day cycle of no eating. I don't know if I can do it. All of my willpower is exhausted by now. I'm going to try to do 2 cycles, then binge (not a lot, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment