Monday, September 21, 2009

well

today started out promising. I ended up with about 380 calories up until about 9:30 this evening. All those calories were from beverages though, so it was pretty great. I bought some protein shakes. They were disgusting, but they kept me from getting hungry all day.

I'm lactose intolerant, so i can't really eat dairy too much. I thought I would be able to drink the shakes without a problem, but I guess not. Oh, i went to work.... and ended up in the bathroom... and I don't wanna talk about what happened in said bathroom.

Anyways, I got home from work. and BAM. I saw Doritos. And normally I don't like Doritos, but there was the cheesy dip stuff too. Oh, orgasm! Anyways, I ruined the day. Ha. I'm sure I'm still under 800 calories, so today wasn't a complete tragedy, but I only wanted 400 calories or less. I'm going to try again tomorrow. I have to find a strategy to taking the diet pills at the right time so I won't binge. I always have trouble with the first two or three days when I'm restricting calories. Once I get past day three, it's smooth sailing. So, I just need the diet pills until I can make it past day three.

Let's hope that theory works. Anyways. I better go. I never sleep anymore, so I took a sleeping pill. Should be kicking in soon.

I'm always looking for new ana buddies! ana.belle.mia@live.com <~MSN.... link to Twitter in sidebar.

Goodnight and good luck to all,
Anabelle :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hey u.
    Oh wow, I've just read your last post and you've lost a lot of weight! Congrats!!! xD
    I'm glad to see that even the day didn't occurring how you've planned, you still have a positive attitude about it, and that's amazing!!! I'm sure that you'll be able to stick to your 400 calories (or less). I'll try not to eat tomorrow, my plan is to drink a lot of water and smoke cigarettes all day, because these last few days have been awful. I ate too much, vomited a lot... anyway, you get the picture¬¬
    I'll add you on MSN
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, I'm Helena who commented on your other post
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Good luck tomorrow! I hope things get less awful...ha

    ReplyDelete