Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good day...

Today has been a fairly good day. I got a B on my Calculus test. Could be better, but I'll take it. No food at all today. Not even gum. It feels very very good. Took one diet pill this morning, and I'm going to take one tonight, an hour before work ends. So, hopefully it will supress my appetite a little more after I get off work. I don't want to binge anymore. It just bugs me. I'm thinking that on my binge days (Saturdays...hmm...might change that to Sundays.) I'll only have about 500-700 calories, so it will be less hard for me to get back into the swing of things the next day.

ah, I have to leave for work in like 20 minutes.

I've been thinking about trying to start running again. This woman came into my health class today and she talked about how she went from being completely unathletic, to running the Disney marathon. Now, it's not like I want to go running any marathons, I just want to try to start getting back into shape. Now that I graduated from high school, and there are no dance classes for me to take around here (except for clogging with 80 year olds...I'll pass), I need to find a new option to help me stay in shape. Plus, jogging burns a lot of calories. Wish me luck!

Well, I better get ready for work. I've been drinking tons of water, so I pee so many times a day. It's crazy. Anyways,

Love,
Anabelle

3 comments:

  1. Hi.
    My name is Helena and I'm following you on twitter. Well, I think that if you intercalate NF (no food) and LF (300 calories) there will be no need for you start running again, just some walk will be enough.
    I don't know exactly how many pounds do you want to lose, but I can assure you that I always lose a LOT when I stick to this diet, but my problem is that I am bulimic and a compulsive eater, so I also take diet pills... but even so it is very hard to control myself.
    I do believe that we can do anything we want, but we need to believe in ourselves, right?
    I hope we can be friends and I'm terrible sorry for my bad english.
    Kisses



    my email: miss-lexotan_6mg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congrats on considering the running. Hurrah for public speakers!

    ReplyDelete