Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Today...

Today is a good day thus far.

Only had about 500 calories today, and I'm going to work in a little over an hour. I'm sure I'll work most of that off tonight. I'm restricting my calories, finally. Yesterday was a bad day. Over 1000 calories. But today, I feel like I'm gaining some control. Going to talk to my old counselor today before I have to go coach, hopefully.

I slept very well last night. I went to my old dance studio last night, and they let me join the hip hop class for the day. It felt good to dance again. I've lost a lot of muscle definition, so I'm a little sore today, but, sore is good. I need to start working out again. I just get home around 10 every night after work, and that just seems too late to work out. Plus, I have tons of homework. oh well, I can do sit ups while doing calculus.

My classes got done early today :-), So, hopefully work goes well too. My boss is kind of psycho. Anyways,

Best of luck,
Anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment