Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I now remember why I hate my job...

My boss is the biggest asshole in the world.

Oh well.

Today was okay. I didn't really eat anything. At most I ate about 200 calories. I did have an energy drink, though. I'm sure that was about 300 calories, but whatever. (Secretly, I never count calories from drinks.)

Not failing any classes yet. Got a B on my Chemistry test, and I have an A in Calculus (surprisingly!).

I was going to plan what I was going to talk about in this blog, but that definitely didn't happen. I will have a post with actual substance one of these days.

My weight hasn't budged. Kind of angers me a little, but I haven't been exercising at all. I work tomorrow, but I have Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off, so I will be working out quite vigorously. I need some sort of proof that my semi-fasting is working.

Weight today: 118-119
Goal by weekend: 115.

Am I capable of that?

Hell yes.

I'm going to read some blogs now. Ttyl,
Anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment