Sunday, September 20, 2009

ohmygosh...

I'M SO COLD!

I went to a wedding yesterday. Ugh. Completely screwed up my eating schedule. The schedule is resuming tomorrow, thankfully. I work tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday... So not being at home all day will definitely get me back on track and on schedule.

So, is it bad to accidently have little tiny crush on someone else while you are engaged? As long as I don't act on the temptation, I should be fine, right? Gosh. My co-worker is single now, and he's so incredibly sexy. Like, when I first started working there, he said my name, and I almost peed my pants.... No joke, that's how sexy he is. Anyways, my parents are going out of town for the weekend next week, and he wants to know if I'm throwing a party. Oh, gosh, tempting. I told him I'd let him know. He said that even if I don't have a party that I should get together with him. oh, bad bad bad temptations. no no no no no no no. I have my man. no straying! ugh.

anyways. I wrote a essay about eating disorders for my English class. Ha. I'm the biggest procrastinator. I had two weeks to do it. It was due today at midnight. I started at nine. haha. Submitted it to the teacher about twenty minutes ago. It's a good night.

So, wish me luck tomorrow. I definitely need it. I'm getting super stressed, and I really don't want to get off my strict eating schedule any more than I already have. haha.

Follow me on Twitter! ha. I only have like seven followers, so, yeah. Pretty please? :-)

I gotta go find my phone. I'm sure my guy is freaking out. He freaks out if we're not talking every second of the day that we're not with each other. It's been like two hours since I checked my phone. I'm sure he's throughly pissed.

Goodnight for now,
Anabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment