Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Post...

Okay, so not eating wise...

My life is starting to turn around. I'm doing fairly well in college. I need to stop procrastinating. I'm so damn concerned about losing weight, that I never do any of my online classes! I'm starting to coach my old cheerleading squad. It'll be nice because I can be different than my old coach was to me. I don't have to hint at people if they are too big. I feel like I will be more accepting than the old coach was. After all, she's pretty much the one that got me obsessed with losing weight. They are all my girls, and they are beautiful, whatever size they are.

Wow, I sound like a hypocrite. It's weird though. I really am not concerned about anyone's weight. I don't see people as fat. I think girls are skinny, and they'll weigh more than me. I just see myself as large.

Each day I am falling more and more in love with my fiance. Oh, he's so sweet. I've been doing online class stuff for hours, and all he wants to do it pamper me and treat me like a princess. It's nice to actually be treated well for a change. I love him

oh, I know there was more I was going to talk about... Oh, umm.... I have 1 follower! woo! Thank you Follower #1 who's name I cannot remember. It feels good to know that I'm possibly not just talking to myself on here anymore. ha.

umm...umm...umm.... shoot, I don't remember what else I was going to say. I should make lists. But then I would ramble on and on. More than I'm doing right now.

I should go. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. My first day of coaching! Wish me luck (and the willpower to not eat any damn Lunchables!)

Goodnight,
Anabelle <3

2 comments:

  1. thanks for following! i am a cheerleader too!

    and a big procrastanator=[ not good at all. good luck tomorrow! and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete