Thursday, September 24, 2009

ouchie!

So, I'm gauging my ears, and it's going pretty well. Still pretty small, but whatever. The lobes are 8 gauge, and I'm starting to gauge my cartiledge. I put 14's in them. bad idea. They didn't feel too bad yesterday, but today they kill. Took the 14's out. I'm Neosporin-ing them as we speak.

Ugh, all the laxatives I used to take kind of messed up my...erm....system. Now like right when i eat something, i immediately have to go to the bathroom. not vomit, but, uh, other end. ha. i ate about 600 calories today, but they don't stay in my system for like more than a couple hours.

yesterday sucked, but things got better...

hope all is well!
Anabelle :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl.
    Yay that's amazing! My ears are also gauged :)
    It's pretty cool :P
    You're very determined! I wish I have your your strength and self control. Keep going that I'm sure you'll get there!
    Ah, It's me, Helena I've just made this blog. Now will be a lot easier for me to talk to you guys.
    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Helena, do you have like 3 names on here or something? haha

    ReplyDelete